Our tree elves have been busy and a new update is coming out! There are quite a few updates in this one that will matter to Editors and Developers alike.
All of these changes will be coming the midnight, June 5th, 2018. Expect our ContentHQ to have a few minutes of downtime while the platform is updated.
#1 – Templates will now be hosted inside of our ContentHQ Platform
- All templates for newsletters or posts will now be hosted in our application
- NO CHANGE is needed on your part. Your current setup will be supported.
- All current, externally hosted templates, will be given a way to move those templates into our platform
- DEVELOPER NOTE: Current API calls to our /render/ methods will now allow you to leave off the templateUrl parameter to instead just pull the template in from the new hosted area
#2 – Post Publishing – Better Access to Links and Information
We have cleaned up our dialog that opens after publishing a post or newsletter
- We now make it easier to know which link or copy/paste options to pick
- This new layout provides a foundation for future features coming in the next 3 months
#3 – Create Section: Title and button changes
We have removed a few items and re-arranged a few others on the Create/Edit screens. This is to help with UI/UX issues we have had with users who spent a bit of time trying to find certain actions.
- We have removed the multiple titles option
- We have remove labels on content items, as our custom fields can be used to replicate this data
- The delete, save, schedule area has been updated to keep all actions together in one main area
- Posts and Newsletters have always continuously be saved, but we have now made that a bit more clear as to when it happens
If you need any help or assistance at any time, feel free to reach out to our help team at