Our little worker elves have been hard at work and we are about to release a new update to our platform on Feb 6th, midnight. We wish to explain those updates here so that everyone can be prepared for any changes/updates that will be coming.
- Automated News
- We have now separated our Automated and Curated/Rendering APIs so that we better provide support and improvements
- With this change, we are removing any API limits on our Curated/Render APIs, and setting new limits on our Automated APIs
- Each plan now has limits for Automated News APIs, Free (100/month), Small Teams (300/month), Company (1000/month), Enterprise (1000 free, and there are charges for API calls after 1000).
- Only the Enterprise plan allows any automated news API calls above 1000
- Our Pricing page will be updated with all new limits/updates once we release the platform update.
- By Default, Automated News is turned off, and you can turn it on from your Account area
- Other Fixes
- We have made the creation of Content and Twitter Searches easier
- We have made updates to allow our help team track down any issues with clients and their connectors
- We have fixed a few bugs in our Create areas
Notes to Current Paid Plan Clients
There are no changes to any of your current plans as it relates to Curated API calls. If you are using our Automated API, there are new limits being imposed and if you wish to go beyond those limits you must move to a higher plan or our Enterprise plan.
Notes to Developers
There are no changes to our API or Templates in this release
As always, if you run into any issues or wish to provide any feedback, let us know at Help at PublishThis