We have been busy over the past couple of months improving our Source Control area so that all of our clients can more easily add/remove/update their sources across all Workspaces.
Our platform used to package sources into what was called “bundles” where they were hidden away by that bundle. However, as we have moved forward with the platform, the feedback we have gotten is that more people want to see ALL sources they have added and then organize from there. Well, we listened, improved and have now launched that source control update to all clients.
- For all clients, what you used to know as “Source Bundles” have become “Source Tags”.
- You may now add a Feed to your workspace, and there is no need to categorize it at all. You can do that later with a Tag
- We still have our Source Search, where you can search against our hundreds of thousands of sources to add what you like
- We have also added actions on the main Search Cards that allows you to quickly add sources to your Workspace from you just monitoring content
- We have made fixes to our Bookmarklet to ensure we can gather certain images from meta tags
- Our WordPress Plugin has been updates with fixes for taxonomy tags, as well as minor clean up of the code
- Our Short URL service has been updated to work in a better fashion with MailChimp
If you have any issues, do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are continuously improving and love the feedback you provide on making the platform better for everyone.